Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to my website and blog!

Hello everyone!
I want to welcome you to my new website and blog I've built to help me better connect with my friends, colleagues, clients, and followers. I'm looking forward to keeping my website updated and full of information news, articles, and resources that you can enjoy every week.

For my previous clients: I would like to say thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, and hope you've thoroughly enjoyed the professional services myself and my broker, Seawinds Realty, Inc., were able to provide to you, and I can't wait to serve you again!

For my prospective clients: I want to thank you for visiting my site as well! I'm here to serve you. I'm a real estate agent specializing in short sales and investment properties in West Palm Beach, Miami, Orlando, and every town and city in between. I'll work directly with you every step of the way whether your considering selling you home to avoid foreclosure, or are ready to make a purchase.

As always, if there is anything I can ever do for you or someone you know, please don't hesitate to email me at Tracie@Traciesellsflorida.com!

Thank again!
Tracie Whillock

No comments:

Post a Comment