Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Video of new Waterfront in Downtown West Palm Beach at the Green Market

Hi everyone...

Well, I wasn't able to get to all the great events in Palm Beach County that I mentioned in my last blog post because I worked a lot, but I was able to make it to the Green Market. I haven't been since it moved to the new Waterfront in downtown, West Palm Beach, so was very excited to check it out.   I shot some video so everyone can see how beautiful it is.  Such a great turnout with a lot more vendors than ever before.  What I love about the new location is that you can grab a croissant and a cup of coffee and relax in the grass area to watch the boats or just people watch while you enjoy the beautiful weather.  You can also bring the boat, the boat docs are FREE!  It's so good seeing downtown West Palm Beach alive with energy again.  Loved the cooler weather too, it gave me a chance to wear my new boots.  Don't laugh..when you live in South Florida, you don't know when you will have the chance to wear the sweater and the boots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment